How can I change the home currency in Reckon Personal?
Once a Reckon Personal file has been created with a nominated home currency, the home currency cannot be changed.
You can rename a currency. Follow these steps:
1. Tools > Currency List
2. Right click the currency you want as the home currency and select Edit
3. Change the Currency Name to Default; alter the currency symbol, currency code, and shortcut letter accordingly; click OK to close.
4. Right click the existing home currency (ticked in the home column) and select Edit;
5. Change the Currency Name to the new home currency; alter the currency symbol, currency code, and shortcut letter accordingly; click OK to close.
6. Click on X to close the window.
Reckon Personal will now display the edited name, symbol and code in registers and reports as the home currency.