Why can’t I email my payslips? I keep getting the error “Sending email failed”.
Payroll Premier 2018/19, emailing payslips.
Run both Payroll Premier and Outlook as Run as Admin
Close Outlook and then send emails.
Either: To Run As Admin
1. Right click your Payroll Premier icon > Properties > compatibility
2. In the Settings > Application section, tick the box Run this program as an Administrator
3. Click OK to save and close
4. Close Outlook
5. Right click your Outlook icon and right click on your Outlook entry and click on Run As Administrator.
Your emails should send.
Or: Without Running as Admin
1. Close your Microsoft Outlook
2. In Payroll Premier send your emails
a. Payroll Premier will open the Outlook background process
3. When emails have been sent, close the Outlook background process
a. Right click the Task Bar and select Task Manager
b. Scroll down the Background Processes list to Microsoft Outlook
c. Right click it and select Delete
d. Close Task Manager
4. Launch your Microsoft Outlook
5. Check the Sent items – your sent emails will be there.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon.