The below issue has now been rectified for Reckon Accounts Business Desktop range product. i.e Reckon Account Business Plus, Reckon Account Business Premier and Reckon Account Business Enterprise 2018 R2.
Please refer to the KB 5708 for the fix.
We are aware of the issue and have prepared a work-around for this to be resolved.
If the Update Event is only for terminated employee(s).
1. Open the STP Lodgement window and tick “Update Event” and “Final Event”.
2. Export your STP file and lodge to the Reckon GovGonnect Portal again.
IF the Update Event includes a non-terminated employee(s):
1. Change the release date of the terminated employee(s) in their employee record to the current date.
2. Open the STP Lodgement Window and tick Update Event.
3. Export your STP file and lodge to the Reckon GovConnect Portal again.
After exporting the STP file, change the release date of the terminated employee(s) to its original release date.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at:https://community.reckon.com/reckon