I am terminating an employee, but when I click on the Terminate Employee button on the Employee Info tab, nothing happens.
Use the Employee Organiser to terminate an employee.
The button Terminate Employee is not working. Reckon apologises for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
Use the Employee Organiser to terminate employees.
1. Complete normal pays for the employee
(Termination payments are best handled separately)
2. Employees > Employee Organiser > Terminate Employee
3. Select the Employee to terminate and click OK
4. Complete termination details and click Next
To ensure your Payment Summary shows the correct final date of work, enter the last day worked date as the Release Date
5. Complete Re-Hire and Redundancy information and click Next
6. Confirm Termination by clicking Finish. The employee has now been terminated and employment details updated
7. Click on final paycheque to prepare the final pay
8. Complete the termination pay.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon