Why when i attempt to print from Quicken do I get the message "Unable to verify active printer at the system level"
1. From the Microsoft® Windows® taskbar, choose Start menu > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
2. Right click one of the printers you no longer need, and then select Delete.
3. Click OK or Yes to the confirmation prompt.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to remove all printers you no longer use.
5. Print in Quicken.
If you still cannot print, Quicken may have incorrect information about your printer. The following procedure shows you how to refresh this information.
1. Close Quicken.
2. From the Windows taskbar choose Start menu > My Computer.
3. Go to the folder located at C:\Documents and Settings\<logged in user>\Application Data\Intuit\Quicken\Config
4. Right click the wpr.dat file and select Rename.
5. Enter wpr.old for the new file name and press Enter.
6. Open Quicken and print.
Note: The wpr.dat file contains your printer setup information for Quicken. Renaming this file will erase your printer settings. If you have customized fonts or other printing options you will need to configure Quicken again.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon.