Why can't I access the help menu in Payroll Premier?
Payroll Premier uses Winhelp for its in-product Help system, which is not supported by Windows Vista.
A WinHelp tool from Microsoft that enables you to view WinHelp files on Vista (.hlp file extension). For more information about the WinHelp tool, refer to the link below:
Click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions on how to download the file.
There are two files to choose from;
- Select Windows6.0-KB917607-x86.msu
- Save the file on your computer (for example: C:\Users\[username]\Desktop)
- Locate and double-click on the file to run the setup
- Once complete, open Payroll Premier and from the Help menu, select Contents
- A message will appear: Windows Help - There was a problem running the macro. (1037)
- Click Ok
You will now be able to use the Help feature.