How do I install the "Reckon Accounts PDF Converter", "QuickBooks PDF Converter" or "Intuit Internal Printer" driver file?
The printer driver - Reckon Accounts V4 PDF converter, QuickBooks V303 PDF Converter, QuickBooks PDF Converter and Intuit Internal Printer - is required to save forms and reports as Adobe® Portable Document Format (.pdf) files and to attach them to e-mail messages. If this printer driver is missing, you can install it without reinstalling Reckon Accounts (formerly QuickBooks).
- Right-click the shortcut you use to start Accounts Business, and choose Properties and then the Shortcut tab.
- The Target field displays the path to the Accounts Business installation folder (for example, C:\Program Files\Intuit\Reckon Accounts; C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks).
3. Click on the button Open File Location to open Windows Explorer to this installation folder .
- double-click on Install.exe. This action opens the Amyuni PDF Converter or the Amyuni Document Converter window and starts the installation of the PDF converter.
- When the installation is complete, click OK.
- Rename the driver file:
1. Click the Windows Start button > Settings > Printers & Devices.
2. In the Printers window, right-click the Amyuni PDF Converter or the Amyuni Document Converter and choose Rename:
3. Rename file to:
1. Reckon Accounts V4 PDF Converter
QuickBooks 2010/11 and later: QuickBooks V303 PDF Converter
2. QuickBooks 2007/08 to 2009/10: QuickBooks PDF Converter
3. QuickBooks 2006/07 and earlier: Intuit Internal Printer
press Enter to complete.
Note: The file must be renamed exactly as shown here, including spaces.
- 64-bit users may require further configuration – click HERE for kb3577: ‘QuickBooks PDF problems on 64-bit Windows Operating Systems when emailing or reconciling’.
Detailed steps will vary for the different Windows operating systems. Refer to Windows Help for assistance or additional information.
If you have multiple old versions of Accounts Business or QuickBooks installed, you will need to have each relevant PDF Converter installed.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon.