I’m getting the error ‘Something went wrong’ when trying to open my Reckon GovConnect Portal.
Reckon Govconnect STP portal
The common cause for this error is that if the cookies are being blocked by your browser and/or internet security for https://stp.reckon.com AND https://stp-api.reckonapi.com
Allow the cookies for the https://stp.reckon.com AND https://stp-api.reckonapi.com on your browser on firewall applications
1. Go to Customise and control Google Chrome menu from the top right corner
2. Select settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced.
4. Select ‘Content Settings’ from Privacy and Security.
5. Go to Cookies and select Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
1. Go to the Tools menu on the top right corner (cogwheel icon), selectInternet Options.
2. Go to the Privacy tab.
3. From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
4. Select the checkbox for Always allow session cookies
1. Go to Safariand thenPreferences.
2. Select theSecurityoption (padlock icon).
3. Select the radio button under theAccept Cookies toAlways.
4. Click OK and close the Preferences dialogue to apply changes.
1. Go to the Firefox and select open menu from the top right corner.
2. Go to Privacy and Security menu from right bar.
3. Go to Cookies and Site Data section.
4. Select Accept cooking and site data from websites radio button.
Antivirus and Firewall:
Please refer the product documentation or refer to your IT on help with configuring your antivirus/firewall settings to allow the cookies from the sites
If you are using Reckon One. And above does not resolve the issue. It is likely that you may not have shared the GovConnect STP correctly with the user who is getting this error.
Apart from sharing the Reckon One book, you will also need to Share the GovConnect STP tile with the user if the user needs to lodge the STP file to ATO.