How can I change the name of my company file in Reckon Accounts Hosted?
Who does this apply to?
All Reckon Accounts hosted users.
Solution / Workaround:
You can change the name for your company file following the below instructions.
The File name is now changed and saved.
- Login to Reckon Accounts hosted, but do not open your company file yet.
- Click on the file Download icon on the floating toolbar.
- Click on ‘Look In’ dropdown arrow and select your Q: drive.
- Scroll down to the file you wish to rename.
- Select/Highlight the file by Right clicking on it with your mouse.
- Once the desired file is selected, Press F2 on your Keyboard.
- The company file name will now be Editable. Change it to your new name and click anywhere else to save it.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at:https://community.reckon.com/reckon