Why aren’t US Share Prices
updating anymore? I have Reckon Accounts 2017.
Download the updated utility: qwutil.dll
On 2017 for reasons beyond Reckon’s control, our source for US Share Prices could no longer supply the information to us.
We have now sourced a new supplier for this data.
Steps to access the new source of US Share Prices:
US Share prices back to 2017 will update.
- In Reckon Accounts process any recent Stock Splits, Corporate Spinoffs and Corporate Acquisitions;
- Close Reckon Accounts Personal;
- Download http://downloads.reckon.com.au/qwutil.dll to your Desktop;
- Copy the above file into your Reckon Personal 2017 installation folder(by default this would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Reckon Accounts Personal)
- When you get the message saying qwutil.dll already exists. Do you want to replace it?' select'Yes'
- Open Reckon Accounts Personal and click on the One-Step Update icon
- Elect to download share prices only by unticking the option “Download currency exchange rates”
- Click Update Now
Need more help?
If you still have problems you may find your answer on the Reckon Community at:https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon