I am a first time user of Accounts Business and Reckon Accounts Hosted. Where can I find the Sample File so that I can explore Accounts business?
Click here: http://library.reckon.com.au/library/zip/Quick%20Enterprises%20(Portable).zip to download the Sample File to your local PC
1. Click on Save and save to a convenient location on your local PC, like your Desktop or Downloads folder;
2. In Windows Explorer, go to the location of the downloaded file
3. Right click the downloaded file Quick Enterprises (Portable).zip and select Extract Files;
4. In Destination path, delete the entry and enter C:\ and click on Enter. The file Quick Enterprises (Portable).QBM will save to the C drive.
Upload the Sample File to Hosted
See this KB on how to upload this file to your cloud.
Restore the Sample File backup
1. File > Open or Restore Company > Restore a Portable file (.QBM) > Next;
2. On the Open a Company screen, in the Files of type field at the bottom click the down arrow and select All Files (*.*);
3. Double click on Quick Enterprise (Portable) > Next;
4. Accept the same file name and save to your Hosted Q drive;
5. Create the backup to your Q drive and for this step select No Verification;
6. The sample file should now open.