Where do I find the qbprint.qbp and the WPR.ini print files to delete to resolve my printing issue?
Windows 10/8/7 & Vista
Files are located in 2 locations and should be deleted from both:
- C:\Users\All Users\Intuit\QuickBooks xxxx-xx and C:\Program Data\Intuit\ReckonAccounts xxxx-xx.
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\ReckonAccounts #### (where #### is your installed version)
To search for these files:
1. Click the Windows Start menu and click on Computer
2. In the box Search Computer in the top right-hand corner of the screen, enter
QBPRINT.QBP and click on Enter
3. The search is finished when the coloured bar across the top reaches the right-hand side of the screen. All QBPRINT.QBP files will be listed on the screen.
4. Select all QBPRINT.QBP files and delete
5. Repeat these steps to delete WPR.INI.
Files are located in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks xxxx-xx (where X represents the year of QuickBooks product currently in use)
To Search for these files:
1. Click the Windows Start menu and select Search
2. Click All Files and Folders
3. Click More Advanced Options
4. Tick Search hidden files and folders and Search subfolders
5. In all or part of the file name field enter in QBPRINT.QBP
6. In the Look in Field choose Local Hard Drives (C:)
7. Click Search
8. In the search result window, right click on all QBPRINT.QBP files and choose Delete
9. Repeat the above steps to delete WPR.INI