You will experience this issue when:
· the number of invoices and estimates reaches the limit for the Invoice/Estimates List of 1,500;
· The Tax Control account has been moved or hidden;
Invoice/Estimate List has reached 1,500 names
You will need to create a new datafile. Archive data from before this financial year.
1. File > File Operations > Year-End Copy;
2. Under Current Data File click on I only want transactions in my current data file starting with this date: and enter the first date for this file – eg: 1/7/20x1;
3. Under Archive Data file:
a. For Give the archive file a name and location: select a location and if desired alter the default name;
b. For This archive data file will contain transactions up to an including: enter the day before the first day of the new file – eg: 30/6/20x1;
4. Click OK to carry out the process;
5. When complete, choose to open the Current file.
Tax control Account has been moved
Move the Tax Control Account back to Business
1. Right click Tax Control > Edit;
2. In Account Location, select Business:Business Tax
- Click OK to save
Tax control account has been hidden
Show the Tax Control Account:
1. Tools > Account List > Manage Accounts;
2. Untick the Hide Account box on the Tax Control line;
- Click Close to save and close.