Why does Reckon Accounts omit the banking details when printing a Bank Online Report?
Create a custom field in an employee, supplier or customer and call it > . < (dot)
1. Open an employee file > Additional Information > Define Fields;
2. Enter the name > . < (dot) in the first available Label column;
3. Tick the boxes under Customer, Supplier and Employee;
4. Click OK.
Add the > . < (dot) column to the Bank (Online) Report
1. Open the Bank (Online) Report > Modify Report;
2. In the Columns box, select > . < (dot) and click OK;
3. You should now be able to print the report;
4. Click on Memorise to memorise the report.
This method does not require you to setup a Custom Field.
- Save the report as PDF and print from the PDF; or
- Email the report and print the attachment.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon.